Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Prittworld Properties & Mortgages Limited carry out property development for small land owners/plot holders?
- What are the benefits which will accrue to me as land owner by using Prittworld Properties & Mortgages Limited as my development consultant and financing brokerage firm?
- What do you charge for your products and services?
We have different products and services in our products and services basket and it only depends with your product preference.
Kindly visit our offices for further information and product guidance. Alternatively, we would be grateful if you can drop us an e-mail through email@example.com or give us a call through the numbers displayed on our website.
Our products and services include:
- Mortgage brokerage;
- Construction finance arranging;
- House design & building-Own living construction;
- Project Management
- Property marketing & selling;
- Financial advisory services-Housing Saccos & For Sale housing developments;
- Feasibility study & documentation;
- Do I need to book an appointment to meet your professionals for real estate investment guidance?
No. You do not need to book an appointment. Prittworld Properties & Mortgages Limited has an open door policy for every member of staff.
We believe in an open and synergetic relationship between our customers and staff. We are open to any complains, ideas or any kind of feedback.
Our mission is to b your preferred partner in your real estate development. Therefore be proud to be our partner. You are welcome to visit us anytime you have a query or even to view any other designs in our gallery.
- Suppose I have a running mortgage and I would wish to be re-financed, is it possible with PPML?
Yes. We can arrange for a suitable mortgage refinancing with our preferred and reputable financial institutions which we have a long credit history with. However, the re-financing is only feasible where our arrangement commission plus the new loan repayment is lower than the existing loan repayment with your bank. This is because our intention in refinancing is to arrange your cashflow and make your loan repayment less strenuous.
- How long does it take from the time of signing the initial engagement contract to the time my house is complete for occupation?
- Can I get mortgage services from you to purchase a fully complete housing unit?
Yes. At Prittworld Properties & Mortgages Limited, we provide mortgage finance brokerage services to purchase an already complete housing unit.
To process mortgage financing, we require the following information/details from the customer:
- What are the other charges which are incurred when purchasing a house?
The following are additional charges payable when purchasing an already completed house or a land property in Kenya. The charges are subject to changes from time to time.
Stamp duty charges
4% of the purchase price
Legal fees/conveyance fees
1.5% of the purchase price
2% of the purchase price
- What is the mortgage servicing period which you offer?
The mortgage servicing period ranges between 15-25 years however, the servicing period is also dependent on the following factors.
Age : For Salaried customers, the number of years to retirement is a great requirement when considering the eligibility quotient for mortgage financing. According to the Retirement Benefit Act, it is unethical to consider the age above 60 years when accessing the eligibility.
The disposable income : This is the free cashflow which is to be committed for the servicing of both the interest and principal payments. Also, it is unethical to commit more than two-thirds of the monthly pay on financial obligations.
The employment terms: As a security enhancement condition, unless where the loan is serviced from other sources, the repayment is pegged on the contract period. This is because of the unexpected uncertainties suppose the financial situation of the buyer falls down during the period after the expiry of the contract.